2015-02-14

DIM SUM IN BKK



Dim Sum and then some!




www.pmpersson.com


After arriving in Bangkok, Thailand I was picked up at the airport by my friends Ann&Per Magnus Perssson, they took me to my hotel that is close to where they live and then we decided to have our first meeting at a Dim Sum place in China Town that we have come to like. Perfect since we are working in that area today.  It was Ann & PM that made it possible to produce our pendant lamp Soomkai.



www.pmpersson.com





www.pmpersson.com


Like all  big cities in the world Chinatown is a thriving part of Bangkok and there are business production for all type of interior industries and handicraft that China is a part of.


www.pmpersson.com

The food here is amazing and all of us 
L O V E dim sum.  Since Per Magnus is a  photographer he was nice enough to take pictures today. So I ended up in black&white because my skin is more blue that white. Black&white looked better!


www.pmpersson.com

It´s not the interiors we come for at this restaurant but there is nothing wrong with it.





Inga kommentarer: