2016-04-10

I N | front


Triclinium for Moroso




F R O N T 

The now two women strong design group Front, containing of Sofia Lagerkvist and Anna Lindgren just shared news on Instagram that I was taken by. 

The sofa called Triclinium (google the roman background on the name for info - interesting) for Moroso above just really made me so curious. 

It will be presented next week at the Milano Design week. Looking forward to seeing it along with the rocking horse below, Furia, that was inspired by the iconic rocking chair by Gebrüder Thonet. I am so looking forward to being in Milano for all that is going on with design this week. I will try and blog each day instead of wait until afterwards, so that you can see what I saw during each day. Flying down to Milano on tuesday night late and will start on wednesday with Salone Mobile which is the fairgrounds at Rho Fiera, if it´s not a sunny day...then I will try and see Zona Tortona (the zone around Via Tortona) or Lambrate because then you walk so much outside. We will see ( if you tune in) Stay in FRONT with me.

All the best

Jimmy 






Furia for Gebrüder Thonet



A rocking rocker. It will never go out of style.


In February Front presented Plane lamp at Stockholm Furniture&Light Fair. A classical line with new technology that to me already feels like a classic.


Planelamp for Zero





Inga kommentarer: