2020-03-20

Loneliness





Loneliness is a complex and usually unpleasant emotional response to isolation. That is actually what is says in @wikipedia about loneliness. I know my situation is not unique in any way, but having my husband on the other side of the Atlantic at a time like this not knowing if my scheduled flight the first week in April will take off or if @airfrance will even function does contribute to a feeling of lonelieness. I know WE are many with mental health disorders that in a time like this being isolated is terryfying. I know because I feel it too. Talking on facetime or whatever platform works with your one and only does help off course, but the time difference and life in general does not always allow the possibility. Reaching out to understanding family and friends is always a good thing when needed. Reading #anewearth by @eckharttolle is for me a great tool when my lonelieness and/or depression is taking over reminding me not to BE my emotions but separate my ego from Jimmy. Feeling the sun on my face. Remembering being alone is not a punishment and being alive is an extraordinary gift I cherish 🙏🏽 Let’s talk. Ok?

Inga kommentarer: