2014-05-21

Stockholm stories



I received a yellow box when I met Vicky  at our presslunch for Husräddarna 
after saying I really like your watch.



Stockholm on water. 







The box contained a brown version of the watch I liked. 




Stockholm by fountain. 







So today I put on my brown leather shoes. 




Put my new #StyleEntry#nupop watch on and give thanks. 
Thank you!! -- It is cool to give.







Had to take a long walk around all my favorite places.




My favorite scent even matched my new watch. 





Working with Nyström&Persia and really have taken a liking to their floorlamp in glass, copper and leather. 






There is lots more to tell about the giving and recieving of this watch and what the man behind it does. I´ll get back on the subject. 

 Enjoy the day 

Jimmy 





1 kommentar:

Martin sa...

Sjukt snygg klocka! Nu ska det googlas!