2018-07-01

My kitchen goals

Photo Jeroen van der Spek. Styling Liza Wassenaar for VT wonen. 


When it´s time to update my kitchen (which is soon I hope) this is what I want. This kitchen solution is so me! 

I just see myself cooking here and loving every second.
From the stylish grey, white&black cement flooring, to the wood cabinets combined with the granit top. The worn and wonderful beautiful brick wall with the Jieldé wall lamps 

Found this gorgeously styled and photographed kitchen in my favorite Dutch interior magazine VT wonen. 
The only thing here I would do differently would be to change the wall mounted fan I would have chosen something not so classic, but gone more strictly restaurant type. When it come to the stove,
 




A black steel 4 eye gas burner and a wok adapter in the Kitchen Aid new series would be perfect. 


To finish off with perfection would be to have a built in espresso maker that not only looks good but makes that coffey just the way I like it. I know... I tried it at the Milan Design week. 


Stay in touch 

Jimmy 






Inga kommentarer: