2015-01-26

N O R T H M O D E R N N°1




Between Malmö,Sweden and Copenhagen in Denmarkt you find Bella Center where I will check out Northmodern. Going over the bridge from Sweden on my way to Denmark I arrive at Bella Center before I reach the center of Copenhagen.    

Northmodern is a new trade fair described on their web page as: 

Inspired by the Danish Modern movement and Copenhagen’s unique positioning as a top cultural destination, northmodern showcases the most exciting international talents working today along with the best of Scandinavian design heritage.
Uniting culture with design brands, buyers, press, retail and technology, northmodern opens up new and exciting possibilities that venture beyond the boundaries of traditional trade fairs accompanied each season by a creative exhibition.

I will just look at what talks to me and tell you about it. What I fall for in Copenhagen trade show Northmodern this week before I go up to Sthlm and look at the Stockholm furniture fair next week. 


This is N°1 North Modern, Copenhagen, Denmark in my way of seeing it :






Really like the space at Bella Center it lends itself very well to this type of interior trade show. 
This is the very first view after the entrance. Paustian holds Vitra and Artek as well as their own collection and exist in Oslo, Copenhagen and Shanghai. 





Colorful, Alvar Aalto stool 60,  Artek





Vitra treasures around a Jean Prouve table at the Paustian exhibit at Northmodern, Copenhagen. 
More this week about Northmodern on the blog.

See you soon!
/ Jimmy 

Inga kommentarer: