2013-02-04

My own home makeover



BEFORE 




AFTER 







Yes - we did put in new windows and that was the most important change. The fireplace is certainly a upgrade that both feels good a cold winters day and is visually a design treat. 

I LOVE a good make over and I LIVE them in my own life. I bought the house looking like it does in the before pic and I made it mine as you see in the the pic below. The lake and the trees is the major difference. Just to see nature when its this beautiful does wonders for your interiors. Do you agree?











3 kommentarer:

Malin sa...

Wow! Otroligt läckert och inspirerande.

27DW sa...

Snygga lampor, me like ALOT!

Ett ögonblick sa...

Jag håller med helt och hållet! Vilken förändring! Känns helt rätt, natur och rum framhäver varandra, imponerande!