2013-01-04

Bangkok revisited


A  picture at a cleaning cart, hm....


Had a wonderful dinner outside of Bangkok on an almost floating restaurant. Lovely



A small but VERY green mall I like on Sukhumvit road not far from our hotel




Really like the interiors and the choices made for this café placed in a huge mall in a very open space. Especially like the decorated half wall for the framing and the large floorlamps, they lower the ceiling height with a very cosy effectivity.



Do not miss the Jatuchak market when in Bangkok - here are some memories in pictures.




Ever tasted a lotus?




Popsicle anyone?






Going through pictures from my trip to Thailand in December I found all of these from Bangkok I forgot to put on the blog.

1 kommentar:

khachsan sa...

great!
I found your design very nice!
It is similar to the hotel buildings we have designed you can see here

http://bit.ly/2P4Nnny