2016-04-14

M I L A N O | furniture fair 2016


Wisteria lane in Milan. This rain of purple flowers invade Milan in the most delightful way this time of year. A true favorite om mine. 

Sitting in a cafe on Moscova/Brera in Milano have  a doppio/doubel espresso and recalling what I saw yesterday out on the Salone Mobile/Milan international Furniture Fair.  

I only show what I like and feel for and not what is new because it´s new.  

I want share my interior and artistic finds. Love being in Milan for this time of year and seeing all the creativity and share it with you. 
Here are some finds that stayed with me :


Spanish Gandia Blasco based in Valencia is having a 75 year anniversary. This metal mesh chair is a true favorite of mine.  Gandia Blasco owns a villa hanging on a cliff  in Ibiza with an infinity pool,  that I stayed in where they have shot many of their magic mediterranean shots of their well designed furniture. The villa is a total cement palace that is more to my liking than I can tell you.

Magis Magic - love when creativity goes places(!)
Milà by Jaime Hayon for Magis

OK. We have s spot infection. Not only here but more furniture have what I call Part Polloc Disease. Dots of paint that has spread over the furniture or on walls or in the ceiling. I think Kusama would like these tine  viral dots. Jerszy Seymour designed these for Magis.

1 kommentar:

Velvetsofa sa...

This information is impressive..I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic
“Fabric sofa”