2019-09-25

The Greta Thunberg effect




 Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish youth climate activist, daughter of actor&operasinger couple Svante Thunberg & Malena Ernman, caught everyones attention at the 
United Nations Climate 
Action Summit (!) 

Monday the 23d of September 
Greta reminded her audience 
that she is, in fact, a child, one who would like 
a fair shot at at future

"This is all wrong, Thunberg told the representatives of 110 U.N member states. "I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to me for hope? How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words" 


Could not agree more and I blame myself as much as the U.N. All adults should take responsibility and do all they can on a everyday basis. 

So what can we do? One of the major climate problems of our time is what we choose to eat. 

If you do not know how climate problematic the production and logistics of beef is to our planet then google now. 

What I feel I have put off on a personal everyday basis,  that I can do NOW that would make a difference is stop eating BEEF. 

No more cow meat on my plate from now on. 
I will learn more about what we can do in our everyday life to make a change for the better and take 
Climate Action now. 

TACK&FÖRLÅT GRETA

Stay in touch 


Jimmy






In may 2019, Thunberg was featured on the cover of TIME magazine, which  named her a "NEXT GENERATION LEADER" and noted that many see her as a role model. Thunberg and the school strike movement were also featured in a 30 min VICE documentary titled "Make the world GRETA again" Some media have described her impact as the 
"GRETA Thunberg EFFECT" 








Inga kommentarer: