2016-04-26

S T H L M | stories




 In Stockholm for work this week. After living here for so many years the beauty of this city on water still always hits me. 

Drove up on Sunday and stayed with friends I have not seen for some time to catch up, close to the private client I met yesterday. 
 
Love working with private homes with my own company as well as for the TV productions, but there is something special with creating interiors for a home that the owners love and care for. Today I had a meeting at Red Pipe with some studio time for a sound recording. Trying to use my time in Sthlm wisely workwise and find time for friends. Spring time here but cold compared to Milan last week. 
Longing for warmer weather.

/Jimmy


A favorite hidden spot in Sthlm, the backyard by the Central bath.
We are talking about making the old parquet flooring in the villa I´m working with shades of grey. LOVELY!

Inga kommentarer: