2016-04-13

M I L A N O | salone mobile

Milan Fairgrounds and Me


Back at the crime scene. Milano Salone Mobile fair grounds are larger than humanly possible to see all exhibitions, so there have to be choices made. 
Today after travelling in from Bergamo an hour outside of Milan and then travel across town from the central station to pick up keys for the apartment I stay in while Im here, then to the apartment ( all with the subway because taxi and bus takes to long) and then out the Rho Fiera which is the end station of the subway line. I spent 3 hours in one hall or pavilione which is what the Italians say. Althoug a very powerful pavilione (nr 20) that I will show a lot of. Tonight I´m having drinks with an old friend that now is part of the Ikea Empire since way back, at everyones favorite 10 Corso Como. 

Inga kommentarer: